Recent PostsAseprite v1.2-beta12
Aseprite 0.9.6-beta2 Feb 3, 2014
Hello! Today I’m glad to announce a beta version for Aseprite 0.9.6. It includes more than a year of work, a lot of bug fixes, and new features. It needs some testing and there are some issues to solve yet (mainly about user experience with the new timeline), but anyway I really want your feedback. The list of visible changes:
- New Timeline, it’s a work in progress of issue 293 (it replaces the Animation Editor):
- Issue 110 : Configurable onionskin settings.
- Issue 182 : Select/delete/edit properties of multiple frames/layers.
- New context bar with useful options for the current drawing tool ( issue 132 ).
- Added (optional) scroll-bars to sprite editor ( issue 260 ).
- Added option for Eye Dropper to grab alpha value ( issue 134 ).
- Export to JSON format from command line (issue 17). (A next version should contain the export feature from the UI.)
- Live animation preview in mini editor ( issue 105 ).
- Add RotSprite algorithm as a possibility to scale/rotate the selection ( issue 121 ).
- Added pixel-perfect drawing algorithm for pencil tool ( issue 315 )
- Fixed issue 46 and issue 150 : Unicode support on Windows for file names.
- Fixed issue 46 and issue 294 : Added Cyrillic script (Russian) and missing German Unicode characters.
- Fixed issue 185 : Fix crash when editing the color palette.
- Fixed issue 212 : Remove frame doesn’t displace frame durations.
- Fixed issue 239 : Some performance improvements.
- Fixed issue 277 : Now you can change the default palette.
- Fixed issue 279 , issue 280 , issue 284 and issue 285 .
Download it from: http://www.aseprite.org/beta/