Recent PostsAseprite v1.2-beta10
Aseprite v1.1.10 and v1.2-beta4
Aseprite v1.1.8 and v1.2-beta2
Aseprite v1.1.1 released! Nov 6, 2015
Bug fixes and new features for everyone!
- Added partial support to draw text (issue 28)
- Added symmetry mode (issue 208)
- Added scroll bars to Timeline (issue 732)
- Added an “Undo History” window (issue 739)
- Shift+click draw a straight line from the last point (issue 562)
- Added support to load/save static
.webpfiles (issue 273, thanks to @sirblackheart)
- Fixed crash using –scale command line option
- Fixed –border-padding option (issue 815)
- Fixed some crashes using Shading Ink in some special situations
- Fixed some issues loading/saving .gif files (issue 800)
- Fixed Eraser, Blur, and Jumble tools to support opacity parameter correctly.
- Improved performance in Timeline for huge animations (e.g. more than 10000 frames)
- Don’t convert transparent layers to a opaque Background after Flatten (issue 806, thanks to @Fojar)
- Fixed Spray tool problems (issue 838, thanks to @Fojar)
- Fixed other minor bugs (issue 794, issue 816, issue 823).