Recent PostsAseprite v1.2.29 and v1.3-beta6
Aseprite v1.1.2 and Steam Feb 22, 2016
The main changes in this version are:
- Added new brush popup dialog and shortcuts to change different drawing parameters (issue 904)
- Added Select > Modify > Border/Expand/Contract commands
- Added anti-aliasing checkbox to Edit > Insert Text option
- Added RYB color wheel (issue 707)
- Added the ability to insert user data and color (issue 733) to layers and cels
- Improve shading ink (issue 85, issue 854)
- Keyboard shortcuts:
- Sprite Sheets:
- Added “Play Once” option to “Play” button popups
.keys now move inside loop section/tags (issue 556 and issue 879, thanks to @TheKK)
- Fixed a couple of bugs with symmetry axis (issue 851, issue 873 thans to @TheKK)
- Added a special variable
--filename-formatto specify frame names relative to the current tag (issue 894)
- Beta branch on Steam:
There is beta branch available on Steam that you can switch from Aseprite properties, in the “Betas” tab. It has better OS X trackpad support, you can give a try.
Also we’re working on Aseprite v1.1.2 for Linux and Steam OS. They will be available soon.
(*) Gumroad customers will receive a special form to redeem the key via email.